1. Turn Off Main Vacuum Pump. Insert 0ne VacuShock tablet in the vacuum pump trap. If self contained holding tank, skip placing tablet in pump trap as there is not one.
2. While main pump is off prepare all treatment rooms for the VacuShock treatment.
3. Remove solids-collector lids in each treatment room, found near or by chair-side. Rinse or replace collector screens.
4. Place one VacuShock tablet in each solids collector, close lids.
5. Starting with the closest treatment room to the main pump! Fill a one-gallon container with warm to hot water if available. Drop one VacuShock tablet in gallon container, allow only 3 minutes dissolving time only. remainder of tablet reuse.
6. Using the H-Vac line, submerge in gallon solution for approx. 8 to 10 seconds, allowing air to enter line. Re-submerge until entire gallon has been consumed. NOTE: It is very common for suction to stop completely.
If suction stops simply,
turn off main vacuum pump and empty pump’s collector trap. When this happens you will see all of the contaminated debris that has been harboring in your system.
(note) Non-conventional, simple wait a few minutes as your holding tank automatically drains.
8. Continue this process till suction is at peak level. Continue to next operatory, only adding a VacuShock tablet in container if tablet is completely gone
9. Repeat steps in each treatment room until system runs clear.
Read The Review By Mary Giovani On Reviews Page :VacuShock will remove what all other cleaners leave behind.